Applicants to the Integrated Care Fellowship Program must have completed ACGME-accredited psychiatry residency training no later than July 1, 2019 for the fellowship year July 2019 - June 2020.
The application period for the 2018 - 2019 year is closed. Applications for 2019 - 2020 will be due November 2018. Applicants will be notified of their status by mid-December 2018.
Application materials will include the following:
- A personal statement discussing your reasons for wanting to do the Integrated Care fellowship.
- Your current curriculum vitae (CV).
- A letter of recommendation from your residency director confirming your satisfactory/expected completion of general psychiatry training and discussing your overall performance in residency, clinical skills, fund of knowledge, interpersonal communication, professionalism, and any teaching, research, or leadership activities.
- (If you are currently in a fellowship program, or recently completed a fellowship program) A letter of recommendation from any psychiatry subspecialty fellowship program you have completed or are completing.
- Two other letters of recommendation from faculty members you have worked with during residency or fellowship.
- USMLE scores (steps 1, 2CK, 2CS, 3)
- Proof of medical licensure.
How to Apply
Check back spring 2018 for application instructions.
For additional information about the fellowship, please contact the Integrated Care Training Program at email@example.com.