Applicants to the Integrated Care Fellowship Program must have completed ACGME-accredited psychiatry residency training no later than July 1, 2018. The fellowship year is July 2018 - June 2019.
How to Apply
To apply, please submit the following materials by November 1, 2017:
- A personal statement discussing your reasons for wanting to do the Integrated Care fellowship.
- Your current curriculum vitae (CV).
- A letter of recommendation from your residency director confirming your satisfactory/expected completion of general psychiatry training and discussing your overall performance in residency, clinical skills, fund of knowledge, interpersonal communication, professionalism, and any teaching, research, or leadership activities.
- (If you are currently in a fellowship program, or recently completed a fellowship program) A letter of recommendation from any psychiatry subspecialty fellowship program you have completed or are completing.
- Two other letters of recommendation from faculty members you have worked with during residency or fellowship.
- USMLE scores (steps 1, 2CK, 2CS, 3)
- Proof of medical licensure.
Submitting Application Materials
All materials for the application should be submitted as PDFs. Please send application materials to:
Integrated Care Fellowship
UW Psychiatry Education Office
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
University of Washington
1959 NE Pacific Street, Box 356560
Seattle, WA 98195-6560
For additional information about the fellowship, please contact the Integrated Care Training Program at email@example.com.