Applicants to the Integrated Care Fellowship Program must have completed ACGME-accredited psychiatry residency training no later than July 1, 2020 for the fellowship year July 2020 - June 2021.
Applications for 2020 - 2021 are available now and will be accepted until January 31, 2020.
Application materials will include the following:
- A personal statement discussing your reasons for wanting to do the Integrated Care fellowship.
- Your current curriculum vitae (CV).
- A letter of recommendation from your residency director confirming your satisfactory/expected completion of general psychiatry training and discussing your overall performance in residency, clinical skills, fund of knowledge, interpersonal communication, professionalism, and any teaching, research, or leadership activities.
- (If you are currently in a fellowship program, or recently completed a fellowship program) A letter of recommendation from any psychiatry subspecialty fellowship program you have completed or are completing.
- Two other letters of recommendation from faculty members you have worked with during residency or fellowship.
- USMLE scores (steps 1, 2CK, 2CS, 3)
- Proof of medical licensure.
How to Apply
Please complete and submit this application for the fulltime Integrated Care Fellowship by January 31, 2020.
For additional information about the fellowship, please contact the Integrated Care Training Program at email@example.com.