- Listen to Academy of Psychosomatic Medicine president Bob Boland speak with Anna Ratzliff, MD, PhD about her work developing the Integrated Care Pathway.
- Listen to the American Psychiatric Association speak with Mark Duncan, MD and Anna Ratzliff, MD, PhD about how the Collaborative Care model can be used to treat substance use disorders.
- “Mental Health video consults ease state providers’ burden” (Health Sciences Newsbeat, August 29, 2016) showcases UW PACC's impact on psychiatric and addictions care, especially in remote, underserved areas of Washington state.
- "Reflections on Implementation of Collaborative Care" (Psychiatric News, July 28, 2017) features 2017-2018 Integrated Care Fellows Seeta Patel, MD and Sara Haack, MD, MPH sharing their experiences with Collaborative Care implementation as part of the fellowship.
- Anna Ratzliff, MD, PhD received the 2016 Alan Stoudemire Award for Innovation and Excellence in Psychosomatic Medicine from the Academy of Psychosomatic Medicine (APM) for her work developing the Integrated Care Pathway.
- Lydia Chwastiak, MD, MPH received the 2017 APM Foundation Research Professor Award. Dr. Chwastiak, an ICTP faculty member, works directly with Integrated Care Fellows on implementation of Collaborative Care.
- Amy Burns, MD received the 2017 Association for Academic Psychiatry (AAP) Memorable Mention Award for her poster presentation "Let's Get Motivated: Skills Acquisition from a Residency MI Seminar." Dr. Burns, an ICTP faculty member, trains Integrated Care Fellows on MI (Motivational Interviewing).